Student, Faculty, School, Staff
Electronic Software Delivery
Suitcase Fusion Annual Subscription (Electronic Software Delivery)
Please Note: Once the order has been processed, this product is nonreturnable. Requires a valid .edu email address.
Your Creativity, Uninterrupted Suitcase Fusion is the jet fuel for your workflow
Happy fonts. Seamless integrations. Streamlined workflows.
You love fonts. But wrangling your font collection? Not so much. Welcome to Suitcase Fusion, the gold standard in font management for creative professionals around the world.
Supercharge your font collection and create with confidence!
- Creativity uninterrupted — Don’t let missing fonts slow you down. Suitcase Fusion activates fonts automatically in your favorite creative software so you can focus on your work without having to break your flow and hunt down those inactive fonts.
- Creativity unleashed — If finding the font you want is like looking for the proverbial needle in a haystack, discovery is a breeze with Suitcase Fusion. You can scan, sort, search, preview, and activate your fonts as fast as you can think of another great idea.
- Chaos contained — Say goodbye to fonts scattered across folders, servers, and the cloud. Suitcase Fusion brings them all together in one central place so you can manage them holistically — no matter how many you have.
- Stress relieved — Stop errors before they happen. Suitcase Fusion activates fonts automatically in supported software, and zaps the font-duplicate problem — all in the background. Your design document won’t have a chance to toss you an error message.
- Be a font boss — Make your fonts sing and soar — your way. With Suitcase Fusion you can organize your font collection in the way that works best for you. . Whether it’s organized by project, style, year, foundry or client… the list could go on and on… you will start loving your fonts.
- Ensures that users always have the most current version and consistent compatibility with a wide range of design applications
- De-couples purchase from upgrade
- Improved synchronicity with Adobe products
- Reduces customer resentment around being forced to pay for upgrades
Create with confidence, not concern
You want to focus on doing your best creative work and trust your fonts to play their supporting role consistently and reliably. But sometimes missing fonts, damaged fonts, or silent substitutions can break your creative flow and derail things in the creative or production stages.
Suitcase Fusion safeguards your work against these issues, so you can stay on track — without interruptions or distractions.
- Eliminate errors and inconsistencies — Say goodbye to frustration and wasted time due to missing fonts, font conflicts, or font errors. Your fonts are managed all in one place with auto-activation to ensure the right font is there when you need it — every time.
- Fix font problems fast — Prevent corrupt fonts from derailing your work, with FontDoctor. This tool is included with every purchase of Suitcase Fusion, to ferret out font problems — and repair them — before they bring your mission-critical work to its knees.
Professional font management software that works with the apps you love [graphics logos for all Adobe products, Sketch, and Affinity]
As veterans in producing leading font management software for the creative industry, we know your creative toolkit includes a growing number of applications. We help keep you up to date with the latest technology from creative software providers like Adobe, Sketch, and Affinity. More than just a font organizer, Suitcase Fusion provides powerful patented Font Sense technology and auto-activation.
Use Suitcase Fusion to organize, manage, and activate your fonts — and that’s just the beginning.
Auto-Activation plugins for Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch
Precision auto-activation ensures that the right font will be active at the right time when you open your documents in Adobe Creative Cloud applications, as well as Sketch.
Easy font activation and deactivation
With a few quick clicks, it’s easy to make the fonts you want to use available when you need them — and to turn them off when you don’t.
Powerful search tools
Searching should be rewarding, not frustrating. Quickly find the fonts that you need with a variety of tools, including QuickFind, advanced find, and smart search.
See a font that’s almost — but not quite — what you need? Search your collection with QuickMatch to find comparable options.
Visual font previews
Preview first. Activate later. Suitcase Fusion gives you a sneak peek at how your type will look in any of your available fonts. Glyphs, sizes, full sentences — you can see them all before even activating them.
Font panels in Adobe applications
Your entire font collection, including third-party fonts, is instantly accessible within Adobe applications from the Extensis font panel.
Document font tracking
Suitcase Fusion remembers all the fonts used in documents created with supported apps including Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, and Affinity products. This gives you insights, faster searching, and even quickly saving as collections.
Patented font sense technology
Each font has a unique “fingerprint” that our Font Sense technology uses to get the right font every.
Cloud sync included
Peace of mind is never worrying about losing fonts or having to transfer them between computers. Simply sync and back them up to the free cloud service Suitcase TypeSync.
Use this font organizer to get your workflow in order. Create font libraries, sets, and smart searches to save you time.
Easily manage fonts from Adobe Fonts
Access and manage fonts synced from Adobe Fonts alongside the rest of your font collection.
Google Fonts at your fingertips
Build an instant font collection and download more than 2,200 fonts from the Google Font library connection.
Inspirationcomes from many sources, but one thing is certain — creative professionals forge their own path. Seeking out effective fonts is part of that creative curiosity. Something that sets Suitcase Fusion apart from other font managers and font organizers is its ability to help designers discover and compare new typefaces.
So, go ahead — stay curious and find your new favorite font.
How Suitcase Fusion Is Evolving
At Extensis, we’re always working to make our font management software even better. Our goal is to provide more support, greater simplicity, and flexibility for the creative workflows of today and tomorrow.
Our recent Suitcase Fusion updates include integrations with the latest version of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects, along with Sketch and Affinity products.
We now offer Suitcase Fusion as a subscription service to help you easily and instantly keep up to date with the latest versions of our product — without having to make an unexpected purchase.
- macOS™ 10.14, 10.15, and macOS 11
- Safari® 12 or later, or the current release of Microsoft Edge, Firefox®, or Chrome™ (for viewing Help)
- Some features require an Internet connection.
- Windows® 10
- Microsoft® .NET Framework version 4.5.1 or later (installed automatically if not already present)
- Suitcase Fusion requires a 64-bit operating system.
- The current release of Microsoft Edge, Firefox, or Chrome (for viewing Help)
- Some features require an Internet connection.
IMPORTANT: Plug-ins are only available for 64-bit applications; if you are running 32-bit versions of Adobe applications you will not have access to auto-activation plug-ins or Font Panels.
Suitcase Fusion includes auto-activation plug-in support for the following applications:
- Adobe® After Effects® Creative Cloud® 2019, CC 2020, and CC 2021
- Adobe Illustrator® CC 2019, CC 2020, and CC 2021
- Adobe InCopy® CC 2019, CC 2020, and CC 2021
- Adobe InDesign® CC 2019, CC 2020, and CC 2021
- Adobe Photoshop® CC 2019, CC 2020, and CC 2021
- Sketch v51 or later
In addition to plug-in support, Suitcase Fusion includes the Extensis Font Panel for the following applications:
- Adobe Illustrator CC 2019, CC 2020, and CC 2021
- Adobe InDesign 2019, CC 2020, and CC 2021
- Adobe Photoshop 2019, CC 2020, and CC 2021