Student, Faculty, Staff
Product ID: 1556101 | Mfg Part #: CCSTEWho's Eligible (Details)
Student, Faculty, StaffRetail: $50.00 SAVE $30.01 $19.99
Product ID: 1577383 | Mfg Part #: LTACBT11PROWho's Eligible (Details)
Student, Faculty, School, Organization, StaffRetail: $199.00 SAVE $149.05 $49.95
Electronic Software Delivery
Product ID: 1788524 | Mfg Part #: SFU-001000Who's Eligible (Details)
Student, Faculty, School, StaffRetail: $84.00 SAVE $24.05 $59.95
Electronic Software Delivery
*This is a DVD that will be shipped. Allow 4-5 business days for delivery*
NEW! Every Creative Tool, One Affordable Membership.
An Adobe® Creative Cloud™ Student and Teacher Edition membership gives you all the tools you need to impress both your professors and future employers. Get all of the Creative Suite 6 desktop applications, online services and every new app as soon as they are released – all for a low monthly price of $19.99.
Please Note: Once your order has been processed, this product is nonreturnable. This is a boxed product that will be shipped.
Acrobat Professional 2017 Student and Teacher Edition
The complete solution for working with PDF documents
Polished and professional. That’s the impression you’ll make—and the work you’ll deliver—when you use Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
with Adobe Document Cloud services to prepare and share your company’s business documents. Get the complete solution for
working with PDF documents at your desk, and use Document Cloud services to accomplish more when you’re on the go. From
Adobe, the leader in secure digital documents for over 20 years.
Adobe Student and Teacher Editions
Get up to 80% off with Adobe Student and Teacher Editions
Be a classroom standout, a creative visionary, and a hot prospect in the job market with Adobe Student and Teacher Edition software. Show your financial genius, too, by taking advantage of student discounts at up to 80% off.
Please Note: Adobe Student and Teacher Editions are for students, teachers, school staff, and other educators who meet Adobe eligibility guidelines. Individuals will be authorized for only one license of any Adobe Student and Teacher Edition title.
Top New Features:
Create rich PDFs from Microsoft Office formats on Mac:
You can now convert Microsoft Office documents to high-quality tagged PDFs on Mac OS. In addition to a local conversion, Acrobat DC now uses Adobe Create PDF cloud service to convert the documents to PDFs.
The created PDFs are high-quality and provide exceptional visual fidelity. They are well tagged for accessibility. They also include link recognition, so that hyperlinks, internal document links, and tables of contents are created as live links.
Easily copy highlighted text:
Copying highlighted text is now easy using the right-click menu.
Sign PDF files with DirectInk:
New support for DirectInk in the Signatures Panel of the Certificates app offers a more natural experience and gives you more control of how your signature looks when signing on Windows 10 devices.
Run OCR on scanned documents with live text:
Acrobat can now run OCR on a scanned PDF that contains images with live text on them. Earlier, if you would run OCR on such a PDF, you would see the error message – “This page contains renderable text.”
- Expanded tags view in the tags panel - Acrobat now expands the tags tree at the container level on opening the tags panel, by default. It doesn’t override any previous view, but it works as the first default view. The expanded view lets you easily review and fix the document structure.
- Delete all empty tags in one click - You can now delete all empty tags in one click. The new Delete Empty Tags option under the Tags menu allows you to delete all empty tags form the subtree of a selected tag. (It doesn’t delete the valid tags, such as TD, TH, and Link – OBJR.)
- Preflight Libraries: Preflight Profiles, Fixups, and Checks are now well organized in Libraries.
- Preflight Variables: Variables allow you to dynamically adjust Profiles, Checks, and Fixups when they are applied. Variables can be used when editing Profiles, Checks, or Fixups wherever the orange triangle shows up. It is also possible to filter for existing objects using Variables.
- Preflight supports the new Ghent PDF Workgroup Specification 2015: The new GWG specifications are based on PDF/X-4, and support native transparency as well as media neutral RGB workflows.
- PDF/UA validation in Preflight: Preflight now makes it possible to fix common accessibility problems and to validate against the international standard for Universal Accessibility PDF/UA.
Other Top Features:
- Instantly edit scanned documents—Turn paper scans into editable PDFs with automatic font matching so new edits blend right in.
- Create protected PDFs—Create high-quality PDF files from Acrobat or popular Microsoft Office apps. Add restrictions to prevent
- others from copying, editing, or printing sensitive information.
- Edit PDF text and images—Use a familiar point-and-click interface to edit PDF documents intuitively— right within Acrobat.
- Export PDFs to Office—Convert PDFs to Word, Excel, or PowerPoint formats while preserving fonts, formatting, and layouts.
- Work anywhere—Access and share recently viewed PDFs from your computer or mobile device.
- Sign anything—Fill, sign, and send forms fast from anywhere with smart autofill.
- Delete sensitive information—Find and get rid of text, images, or even metadata—permanently.
- 1.5GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit), 2012 (64 bit), or 2012 R2 (64 bit); Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bit and 64 bit), or Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- 1GB of RAM
- 4.5GB of available hard-disk space
- 1024x768 screen resolution
- Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10 or 11; Firefox (ESR)
- Video hardware acceleration (optional)